Customer Rights and Privacy Complaints Manager, Northern Europe
Opsummering af rollen
Customer Rights and Privacy Complaints Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Rights and Privacy Manager who will become a key member of the growing international Data Protection Office.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about our brand and also about privacy and data protection to help us ensure that Specsavers effectively manages customer and employee Data Protection and Privacy rights.
The candidate will have responsibility for managing data subject access requests and new rights resulting from GDPR, including dealing with the requirements of the GDPR and particularly ensuring that data subject rights under the GDPR and relevant information laws local and global are appropriately dealt with in close corporation with our Legal Team. You will also act as liaison (under direct supervision of our Group Data Protection officer) with data subjects and Regulators.
Your other key responsibilities are:
- Manage the process of handling data subject requests and act as the point of contact for the data subject (employees and customers) in relation to such requests for Northern Europe Specsavers business territories (including; Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Spain and Hungary).
- Respond appropriate and in a timely manner to data subject requests including existing and the new rights created by the GDPR.
- Manage and investigate complaints arising as a result of the data subject request process, ensure that Specsavers service level standards are meet, customer privacy queries are logged within the case management system and appropriately resolved.
- Support the DPO (and where required other members of the DPO team) in investigating Data breaches and assist in meeting strict timescales associated with reporting of breaches to the regulator and or data subject.
- Ensure organization has documented incident management procedure/guidelines which is updated regularly and communicated to all employees handling personal data.
- Provide practical commercial advice to help Specsavers operate as a trusted, international business and help safeguard its brand/reputation.
To be successful in this role you are;
- Regulatory professional with specialist data protection and privacy qualifications / experience
- Experienced in performing a similar role, ideally within Retail, Healthcare or Technology.
- Experienced in managing incidents and breaches, and the associated process.
- Experienced in dealing with practical aspects of data protection compliance (i.e. preparing fair processing information, privacy statements, customer preference profiling, dealing with subject access requests and regulatory notifications where necessary)
- Fluent in English
On a personal level, you have a willingness to learn and an aptitude for acquiring new competencies. Also, you are able to work autonomously and with the capability to influence key departments within the group. Finally, you are detail oriented and committed to a high degree of accuracy.
Specsavers offers you
Specsavers offers you a challenging position, working with highly competent colleagues as well as working for a rapidly growing business. We are looking for true talent: people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It's going to be an exciting journey - and you could be part of it.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your application in English online using the link on this page. Last day to apply is 26th March 2018. We look forward to receiving your application.
Specsavers is an international Optical Retail company with remarkable success in all its markets. We are proud of our success, and are still growing. We operate in 10 countries. Our people are the engine behind the success – 35,000 talented, driven and entrepreneurial people.
For more information on Specsavers see www.specsavers.com