Head of Business Intelligence, Northern Europe
Opsummering af rollen
NE Head of Business Intelligence
This is an exciting opportunity to be the lead of our regional Business Intelligence team.
As part of the NE Commercial Finance team, this role will provide leadership and guidance in delivering impactful business information across Specsavers’ products and services at regional and country level, with specific focus on trading, marketing and optometry.
You will have the opportunity to engage with leaders in all countries in the region as well as our Northern Europe Board, impacting future decisions and contributing to shaping the strategic direction of our business in the region.
As this is a new role you will also have the ability to build the role and the shape the team.
- Lead the regional BI team and develop team and individuals.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships across all businesses and territories.
- Pro-actively identify relevant metrics and KPI to support business performance evaluation and review.
- Review the ability to meet demand for business information across NE stores and support offices.
- Communicate insights and recommendations from data and from analysis to senior management.
- Oversee data quality and integrity.
- Ensure that reports continue to be relevant through relationship with business functions and senior management.
- Support and prepare (as appropriate) modelling for commercial initiatives.
- Partner with IT to ensure reporting capability continues to meet business needs.
Key qualifications to be successful in this role
- University Degree in Business/Financial management with minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience in providing leadership and management to a team of qualified professionals
- Strong business acumen and reporting skills.
- Proven track record of working to professional standards in a deadline driven environment.
- Systems literate – good excel skills are essential.
- Experience in modelling outcomes to support decision making.
- Good business understanding gained in the retail industry, ideally within Optics
- Ability to simplify large amount of data to key deliverable messages.
On a personal level, you have very good organisational, communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage effectively with colleagues at all levels, particularly those that are non-finance. Also, you a team worker with great ability to build relationships with internal and external customers. Finally, your commercial awareness is high, and you have a proactive attitude.
You will report to the Finance Director, Northern Europe and will most likely be based in our office in Copenhagen. We are also considering other Specsavers locations (UK, NE country offices), the role will however require regular presence at NESO.
Specsavers offers you
Specsavers offers you a challenging position, working with highly competent colleagues as well as working for a rapidly growing business. We are looking for true talent: people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It's going to be an exciting journey - and you could be part of it.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your application in English online using the link on this page. Last day to apply is 28 February 2018. We look forward to receiving your application.
Specsavers is an international Optical Retail company with remarkable success in all its markets. We are proud of our success, and are still growing. We operate in 10 countries. Our people are the engine behind the success – more than 35,000 talented, driven and entrepreneurial people.
For more information on Specsavers see www.specsavers.com