IT Service Transition Manager
Opsummering af rollen
Service Transition Manager, Northern Europe
Specsavers is looking for an experienced Service Transition Manager starting as soon as possible. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the successful transition of services from project phase to normal operational support, as well as continuously reviewing and improving our existing Service Transition Framework.
From day one you will be involved in many different projects/programs and will have the opportunity to contribute to the team with ideas. You thrive on working in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines as well as ongoing ad-hoc work
Apart from having solid ITIL and service transition skills, you must also be self-motivating, detail and quality-oriented and have great cooperation skills.
● Having overall responsibility for the transition of Projects & Programs department into production by working closely with the IT Service Teams as part of the project life-cycle.
● Accountable for ensuring that delivered changes are supportable and that IT Service Teams are able to maintain service with minimal production issues. When issues do occur, you will ensure that restoration processes are fully understood and applied.
● Work with the Change Delivery Manager in recommending Go/No Go decisions based on balance of evidence and risk.
● Collaborating with the Change Delivery Manager on recommendations and decisions based on balance of evidence and risk.
● Arbitrate to ensure all relevant teams, e.g. IT Service Teams, Line of Business Teams and Project & Programs are aligned for transitioning into production. This role will be required to challenge senior resources in these teams to ensure that correct decisions are made when transitioning projects into production.
● To act as subject matter expert and process owner for the Service Transition Process.
● Communicate to stakeholders within and outside the project scope.
The Service Implementation Team will be supporting projects ranging from design to handover within all line of business workstreams in Northern Europe.
You will report to the Head of Change Delivery in Northern Europe, and you will be based in our office in Copenhagen but with travel in the region.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in delivering software, hardware and business change in a retail environment. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a relevant and broad project management methodology in the approach to delivering successful implementations, and must have a good understanding of ITIL processes in the Transition and Operations field.
● ITIL Foundation Certificate
● Extensive experience working within a service delivery environment, and solid knowledge of current project methodologies.
● Proven track record of improving quality, processes and delivery using a framework like ITIL in a medium to large scale global organization.
● Clear, authoritative and professional communication skills
● Ability to prioritize work and deliver on deadlines
● Ability to build relationships
● Broad technical understanding
● Report writing and analysis
● Fluent spoken and written English
● Understanding of Service Transition processes and functions and project management methodology
● Proven experience / knowledge of ITIL process framework, in particular (Service) service transition.
● ITIL Expert qualification
● Ability to influence and inspire
● Negotiation skills
● General analytical skills
Specsavers offers you
Specsavers offers you a challenging position, working with highly competent colleagues for a rapidly growing business. We are looking true talent and people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It's going to be an exciting journey - and you could be part of it.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your application in English online using the link on this page. Last day to apply is 20 December 2017.
We look forward to receiving your application, Specsavers is an international Optical Retail company with remarkable success in all its markets. We are proud of our success, and are still growing. We operate in 10 countries. Our people are the engine behind the success – more than 30,000 talented, driven and entrepreneurial people.
For more information on Specsavers see www.specsavers.com