Head of IT Service Delivery
Opsummering af rollen
Head of IT Service Delivery – Northern Europe
This is a unique opportunity to lead a team delivering day-to-day support for our 500+ optical and audiology practices across 5 countries and to support 400+ professionals across six offices. The position comes with the guarantee of growth, excitement and reward as an essential member of an energetic, demanding and supportive team
You will be responsible for a department of around 20 IT Service Managers and IT Service Desk Analysts located across Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden and the Netherlands, supporting a dynamic, expanding and successful business. At the same time, you will work closely with our global teams to continue to build and develop our service capability as we become increasingly 24x7 and digital.
As part of the senior management team, you will work in close collaboration with our business colleagues in retail, commercial, product, HR, finance and marketing functions every day. You will develop strong relationships with our five country directors and their management teams.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- End-to-end accountability for 24x7 IT services to our business,
- Provide day-to-day service and support for our 450 stores and 6 offices
- Lead, manage and develop our five in-country service teams
- Maintain and develop strong ITIL-based service management practices
- Establish, maintain, measure and achieve or exceed KPIs
- Provide clear service reporting to the business
- Drive initiatives to measurably improve service
- Build strong relationships with business colleagues, country directors and their teams
- Establish and facilitate meetings with the business, to ensure the right focus and communications on agreed priorities on business critical IT systems and services
- Management of vendors providing service into stores (e.g. Fujitsu)
- Build strong and effective relationships with Global IT teams and contribute to the Global IT Service model
- Ensure smooth transition of projects and programmes into service
To be successful in this role you are;
- An experienced, capable and confident IT Service Manager with a track record of measurable service delivery and improvement
- Successful in the management of remote and cross-cultural teams
- A strong people leader, manager and team-builder
- Ready to travel around the five countries most weeks, with occasional trips to the UK
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
On a personal level you are known for your customer service attitude and business focus. You are a natural communicator and with an ability to remain calm under pressure.
You will be a leader in the Northern Europe IT team and will report to the NE IT Director. You will work primarily in our Northern Europe office in Copenhagen (Hvidovre) but regular travel within the region, and occasional travel and to the UK (Southampton and Guernsey) will be required.
Specsavers offers you
Specsavers offers you a challenging position, working with highly competent colleagues as well as working for a rapidly growing business. We are looking for true talent: people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It's going to be an exciting journey - and you could be part of it.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your application in English online using the link on this page. Last day to apply is 5th December 2017. We look forward to receiving your application.
Specsavers is an international Optical Retail company with remarkable success in all its markets. We are proud of our success, and are still growing. We operate in 10 countries. Our people are the engine behind the success – more than 35,000 talented, driven and entrepreneurial people.
For more information on Specsavers see www.specsavers.com