Head of IT Change Delivery
Opsummering af rollen
Head of IT Change Delivery – Northern Europe
This is an exciting opportunity to drive the delivery of technology change in Specsavers’ dynamic and expanding Northern European region. The position comes with the guarantee of growth, excitement and reward as an essential member of an energetic, demanding and supportive team.
Leading a team of around 15 project and programme managers and change experts, you will be responsible for delivering technology solutions to support, enable and lead our business in its ambitious plan for market ownership across Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden and the Netherlands. At the same time, you will work closely with our global teams to transform our systems and data landscape in line with our global strategy.
As part of the senior management team, you will work in close collaboration with our business colleagues in retail, commercial, product, HR, finance and marketing functions every day. You will be responsible for leading your team to deliver quality solutions and change to agreed timescales and budgets, in partnership with vendors and global colleagues.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- End-to-end accountability for all NE IT programme and project delivery for Northern Europe, on-time, with quality and within budget
- Deliver regional and country-specific programmes and projects to drive and enable the NE growth plan.
- Deliver minor changes and manage software releases to existing systems
- Design, select and build secure and good quality IT solutions which deliver real business benefit
- Direct, lead, develop and motivate the change team
- Plan and balance budget and people resources to meet incoming demand
- Ensure collaboration with key stakeholders and the Commercial PMO
- Develop a positive and effective relationship with other Regional and Global IT teams
- Selection and management of vendors supporting programmes and projects
- Transition all changes smoothly into service and operations
To be successful in this role you are;
- An experienced IT leader with a track record of major and minor programme/project delivery
- Successful people leader and resource manager
- Recognised for your strong customer and business focus
- Able to mitigate significant risks and resolve big issues
- Fluent in spoken and written English
On a personal level, you are a strategic, “big picture” thinker who is also comfortable with detail as well as
a strong influencer and communicator. You are resilient, self-confident and energetic, however calm under pressure.
You will be a leader in the Northern Europe IT team and will report to the NE IT Director. You will work primarily in our Northern Europe office in Copenhagen (Hvidovre) but travel within the region and to the UK (Southampton and Guernsey) will be required from time to time.
Specsavers offers you
Specsavers offers you a challenging position, working with highly competent colleagues as well as working for a rapidly growing business. We are looking for true talent: people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It's going to be an exciting journey - and you could be part of it.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your application in English online using the link on this page. Last day to apply is 5th December 2017. We look forward to receiving your application.
Specsavers is an international Optical Retail company with remarkable success in all its markets. We are proud of our success, and are still growing. We operate in 10 countries. Our people are the engine behind the success – more than 35,000 talented, driven and entrepreneurial people.
For more information on Specsavers see www.specsavers.com