Digital Training Designer
Opsummering af rollen
Digital Training Designer
At Specsavers, our vision is simple: to passionately provide best value eye care to everyone, simply, clearly and consistently, exceeding customer expectations every time. To ensure our stores receive this and to further develop our people-centric organization we are recruiting for a Digital Training Designer to join our dynamic Learning & Development team. The position is based in Copenhagen.
Your main responsibilities
- Designing and developing innovative and engaging eLearning solutions, videos, modules and animations.
- Working proactively with subject matter experts to identify knowledge and competency gaps
- Apply principles of instructional design to develop and design eLearning / videos / animations
- Work with our Learning Management System in creating and administering courses
- Working as a member of the Learning & Technology Team to deliver outstanding learning experiences for our store Teams
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML and CSS
- Experience with video and audio editing experience with the Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Animate)
- Familiarity with Articulate Storyline, Captivate and other eLearning authoring tools
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Experience in instructional design
- Your skill-set is broad, and you gladly help wherever help is needed
- You thrive on hands-on work, eager to get stuff done and deliver results
- You are skilled at simplifying complex business needs and technical issues to audiences
- Understanding of gamification principles
- Experience of LMS administration
Specsavers offers you
Specsavers offers you a challenging position, working with highly competent colleagues as well as working for a rapidly growing business. We are looking for true talent: people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It's going to be an exciting journey - and you could be part of it.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your application in English online using the link on this page. Last day to apply is 21st November 2017. We look forward to receiving your application.
Specsavers is an international Optical Retail company with remarkable success in all its markets. We are proud of our success, and are still growing. We operate in 10 countries. Our people are the engine behind the success – more than 30,000 talented, driven and entrepreneurial people.
For more information on Specsavers see www.specsavers.com